About the Opportunity
The ALSD Student Journal, an initiative of The Student Journal Society of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIP University) is calling for papers for Volume IX of the Journal.
About the Journal
It is an annually published peer-reviewed Journal having ISSN 2249-4421 and previously UGC Approved Journal No.
The journal is an initiative of The Student Journal Society of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIP University).
Legal Framework in India and Ease of Doing Business
- Analysis of the role and impact of existing Government Policies on Ease of Doing Business; Make in India, Skill India, Start-Up India.
- Changing landscape of Insolvency laws.
- Stimulation of innovation in India through relaxation of existing IPR norms.
- Enhancement of the Arbitration ecosystem in India through technology.
- Impact of Block-chain Technology and Smart Contracts on the Indian Arbitration regime.
- Analysis of the reforms brought in Company Law with respect to Starting a Business.
- The Paradoxical Rights of Labour vis-a-vis Employers: what makes India a global hub for investment.
- Probe into the merits and demerits of Tax reforms to improve Ease of Doing Business.
- Introduction of Fast Track Approval Systems for issuance of Construction Permits.
- Indian Customs Single Window Project’ and digitisation in Trading Across Borders.
Students pursuing law and masters of law
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two authors.
- Manuscripts can be in the form of Articles, Research Notes, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews.
- The last date for submission of the full manuscript is 29th January 2021.
- Formatting Guidelines:
- Articles should be between 5000 to 7000 words.
- Notes, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews should be between 2000 and 3000 words.
- All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words outlining the central theme(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication does not infringe the copyright of any other person, except as agreed otherwise. The publisher, viz., Amity Law School, Delhi, however, shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
How to Submit
All papers must be submitted through email to alsdjournal[at]gmail.com with the subject marked as “SUBMISSION – VOLUME 9”.
All queries shall be emailed to alsdjournal[at]gmail.com with the subject marked as ‘QUERY‘.