Yogya-Empowering Society is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively.
Yogya constructs valuable research in policy and legal field intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy. We work with centres of public policy, governing bodies for the right of women and child enabling field research to become a yardstick for transformation.
The Law Brigade Publisher is an Academic Journal Publication House established in 2015 as a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group with a portfolio of 9 Journals dedicated towards research from the field of Law, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics. Law Brigade has the largest portfolio of Law Journal in India.
Abhidharna is the platform for the emerging thoughts of the youth and their subsequent contribution through research and analysis of the current legal, political and social arenas of the world. It builds the capacity for evaluation and coming forward to frame the structure for the crucial issues of the day. Abhidharna is organising the First Article Writing Competition.
Themes for the Article Writing Competition
Contemporary themes in Law and Politics
- Citizenship Act & Its Implications in India
- The Ayodhya verdict: justice and equality restored?
- Right to speech & expression and the politics of hate speech
- A People’s Constitution: The Everyday Life of Law in the Indian Republic
- Accommodating Women’s Rights within family laws in India
- The reality of the justice delivery system and public interest in India
- Abrogation of Article 370 in J&K
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- The Competition is open for academicians, practitioners, students and research scholars. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- Word limit of the submission is 2500 – 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions must be sent to [email protected] and cc: to [email protected]
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition”.
- The submission shall also be accompanied with another Word document comprising of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name and address of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Contact Number; Email ID.
The fees for essay registration:
- Single Author- Rs. 100
- Co-Authorship- Rs. 150
The article must be sent after registering on the official website of Yogya-Empowering Society www.yogyafoundation.org
- Last Date of payment and registration: 10thth April 2020
- Last date of submission: 13th April 2020
- Declaration of Results: 17th April 2020
Prize & Certificate
The top 3 entries shall receive the Prize money and certificate of merit.
- 1st position: Rs. 1,000/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 600/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 400/-
- The Best 3 Entries will get published in the renowned Law and Policy Journal of Law Brigade Publishers and will be getting the e-certificate for the same.
A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the essays.
Avinash Sharma (Member, Yogya): 9810170098
Neha Sharma (Member, Yogya): 9015171077
Yogya Foundation – http://www.yogyafoundation.org/
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.