Legal Counsel – Corporate and Investment Bank (Corporate Finance, Global Markets (including Global Credit Trading, Structured Equities Trading Group, Fixed Income and Currencies))
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: APAC – India, Mumbai
The Deutsche Bank Group Legal Department protects the integrity and reputation of the bank by managing legal risk to make transactions viable and safe. We advise Deutsche Bank and its various entities on ethical conduct and identify regulatory solutions. We promote and foster lawful and ethical practices through a true partnership with the business. Deutsche Bank is a multi service universal bank. It supplies many different products and services to a large variety of customers and counter parties around the world. In such a complex business, you’ll join a team that works with management on coordination between business lines to avoid unintentional rule breaches or conflicts of interest. It’s our job to make sure the Bank has the most up to date information on regulatory and political challenges and continues to be viewed as a trusted voice and respected leader. It’s an exciting time to work at a Bank and a career with this division would put you at the forefront of cultural change in the financial industry.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy:
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Person will be responsible for the Corporate and Investment Bank (Corporate Finance, Global Markets (including Global Credit Trading, Structured Equities Trading Group, Fixed Income and Currencies)) with reporting to the Director and Senior Legal Counsel.
Your skills and experience
- Post Qualification Experience: a minimum of 8 to 10 years
- Professional Degree: Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Law (LL.B./LL.M.)
- Bar Admission: Bar admission in at least one jurisdiction (dual qualification is an added advantage)
- Must have experience in structuring debt financing transactions.
- Experience in banking and debt capital markets transactions is a must. Previous experience in working on cross border transactions representing/involving international banks preferable.
- Breadth of experience to preferably include debt financing transactions including by way of loans and bonds/debentures with various types of security arrangements including movable and immovable assets, loan against listed and unlisted securities, etc.
- Fixed income, money markets and derivatives experience desirable.
- Strong understanding of the Indian regulatory environment including the insolvency regime is expected.
- Ability to be pro-active and a team-player is essential – the role will demand regular interaction with regional and global colleagues, and hence the candidate will be expected to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.