Facebook seeks a highly skilled, agile and collaborative professional, to serve as Associate General Counsel supporting its growing efforts to create innovative products and features on the Facebook Platform, including for Facebook’s payments and Ecommerce initiatives.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with Facebook’s business and product groups to lay the groundwork for Facebook’s commercial relationships in India and act as a vital link and resource for your legal counterparts elsewhere in the world. You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts and advising clients on the various legal risks, business strategies and other issues related to commercial transactions and general operations.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and work at the forefront of helping to deliver new payment and ecommerce experiences around the world. This is a full-time position located in our Mumbai office.
- Draft, negotiate and advise on complex, multifaceted agreements enabling Facebook’s payments, ecommerce, platform, and other new and emerging products.
- Provide strategic legal and business advice to facilitate long-term relationships with key partners.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Instruct and manage outside counsel, as needed.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally.
- LLB (or foreign equivalent) and excellent academic credentials.
- 12+ years of PQE with 4+ years of payments experience. In-house experience with payments, commerce, or platform matters in the context of internet or technology companies and/or relevant law firm work.
- Experience drafting complex strategic technology and/or payments transactions and leading high visibility negotiations, including in-person.
- Experience managing high deal volume on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience working cross-functionally and using strategic thinking to achieve business objectives.
- Sound legal judgment and experience solving problems in a practical manner.
- Experience with data privacy laws.
- Experience managing outside counsel.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.