About the Organisation
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Job
Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented Associate Corporate Counsel to support their rapidly growing and evolving digital businesses in India.
- In this role, one will counsel our digital businesses on a broad range of commercial, licensing, technology, and regulatory matters and will be involved in structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions.
- You will work directly with the business, serving as counsel on key deals, helping launch new products and services, providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
- Throughout all the above tasks you will closely coordinate with global legal teams and outside counsel. The position will be based in Mumbai.
- LLB (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India.
- Upto 5 years of post-qualification experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a major multinational corporation.
- Strong transactional background with excellent skills in drafting and negotiating contracts relating to licensing, technology, services, acquisition, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and clients and work with other team members in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
In–house experience with an entity in the technology or media space.
For full details, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.