About the Firm
ReachLaw is a full-service multi-jurisdictional Indian Law Firm, whose attorneys and consultants are experienced and committed to providing the highest level of quality legal service to the clients.
It was founded in the year 2007, by Mr. B T Venkatesh.
About the Opportunity
Reach law runs an online internship program. It is an initiative that allows us to reach out to a larger and dispersed student community across India.
Who can Apply
Open to students from 1st year to the final year of law
Role and Responsibilities
- Practical training in essential legal skills
- Effective communication.
- The interns will engage in legal projects and assignments in their spare time, under the mentorship of the firm’s professional/s.
- Opportunities for research into various aspects of law including case studies.
- Involvement in select professional work.
- Opportunities to extend legal assistance to NGOs.
- Interesting articles on case laws, cause-related issues, etc shall be posted on their website with due credit.
- A Certificate of Internship with Reach Law shall be given for the internship period.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can send the following:
- Application form
- A recommendation letter from the college
- Writing sample, and
- An updated CV
- The abovementioned are to sent at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.