Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research is an independent think tank dedicated to producing quality research to help in the formulation, assessment, and implementation of public policies. It strives towards bridging the gap in policymaking for the wholesome growth and development of our country.
About the Position
The research fellow will be associated with one of the 6 centers of AFPR namely:
- Center for Environmental Studies.
- Center for Governance, Justice and Legal Studies.
- Center for Social Equality and Stability.
- Center for Economic Studies.
- Center for International Relations, National Security and Strategic Studies.
- Center for Journalism and Media Studies and, Law and Policy Periodical of AFPR “The Democratic Line”
He/She will be responsible for:
- S/He will also be responsible for identifying probable research areas, and suggest new avenues for policy analysis and assessment work to be undertaken.
- Job profile shall require to work remotely looking at the Covid-19 pandemic situation but applicants should be ready to report at the offices as and when required by the organisation depending upon the nature of work.
- Conducting research projects, policy analysis, preparing and submitting reports under the aegis of his allotted Center.
- Managing day to day routine research related affairs of the center under the guidance of advisors and directors of AFPR.
- Co-ordinating with Interns of the organisation on matters related to research under the purview of the center.
- The period of fellowship shall extend upto 12 months and there is a future prospect of getting appointed for the role of the same that shall include remuneration as well.
- The job profile shall require to work remotely and the assignments may also include contributing articles for AFPR’s monthly periodical ‘The Democratic Line’.
- Must be a graduate or pursuing masters or doctoral research.
- Students of Law, Public policy, Economics and Social work with exceptional research skills and previous published work in the form of research articles, policy papers are appreciated.
- Prior experience in research work, Policy think tanks is appreciated.
AFPR has its office at Sec.5, Vrindavan Yojna-1, Lucknow- (U.P.) 226029. Fellows might be required to work from home due to pandemic situation but will have to report at the office address for routine work as and when the situation necessitates and gets better.
The fellowship would be remote in nature for now and all correspondence with the interns shall be made through emails and other formal mediums.
6 Research fellows.
The duration of fellowship shall span over a period of twelve months. The work commitment for the selected candidates would be in between 24-30 hours every week.
- Remuneration will be considered on project basis, if any.
- A certificate of experience shall be provided.
- The post does not include stipend at the initial stage.
- For permanent absorption along with renumeration is to be considered depending upon the individual’s association with the organisation.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV with subject “Research Fellowship_CenterName” along with Statement of Purpose and a write-up on any contemporary policy issue in not less than 3000 words at [email protected]
Applicant should clearly mention the center that s/he would like to work for and furnish the necessary credentials to establish expertise in the concerned department.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone Number: (+91) 7310617653, (0522)-3571314
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.