About the Opportunity
Yogya-Empowering Society, an independent think tank is inviting applcations for PARIVARTAN Internship for research in the policy and legal field for its December, 2020 and January, 2021 batches.
Yogya-Empowering Society is an independent think tank that culminates the efforts of students, policy researchers, legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively.
Yogya constructs valuable research in the policy and legal field intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy. They work with centers of public policy, governing bodies for the right of women and child enabling field research to become a yardstick for transformation.
Parivartan aims to revolve around the issues of society and its close analysis. Parivartan has been developed on the lines of “Transformation through Participation”.
Parivartan envisions creating this branch of Yogya to provide social internships to the candidates.
Batch-1: December, 2020
Batch-2: January, 2021
- Research Position – Online – 1 Opening (Research on existing policies, laws and also creating strategies)
- Ground Level Research Position- Offline – Only 2 Openings (Understanding the practicality by getting down on the ground)
Jangpura, New Delhi
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible timing and
- Informal Dress code with a mask and sanitizers
- Incentives (based on the interns’ quality of work and dedication towards the project)
How to Apply
The interested candidates must submit the following with the internship form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- A short write up that why you want to choose this Parivartan Internship,
- 2 professor’s name
- Contact details
Apply through the link given at the end of this post.
- e-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Contact Numbers:
- Avinash Sharma: +91 9810170098
- Shashank Shukla: +91 9773522065
- Official website: yogyafoundation.org
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.