About Think India
Think India is a pan-India initiative to bring together the best minds of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation First’ attitude. It is a forum of students, researchers, alumni and faculty members from the premier institutes like IITs, IIMs, NITs, NLUs and other such premier institutes in various fields of academia, across India.
Since its inception, Think India has been carrying out various activities in different National Institutes around the country. These activities include talks by experts, seminars, workshop, essay, bill drafting competition, etc. Apart from such events, it also provides internships to students under VIDHI, NEETI, ANUBHOOTI, and SANSADIYA internship programs.
Think India Bihar is a part of Think India which targets the state of Bihar and works for the issues specific to the State.
About the Internship
Think India Bihar invites students of UG/PG and research scholars from any field for a research based internship. The students will be expected to prepare extensive reports relating to any of the following topics:
- Analysis of the Condition of Education in Bihar
- Critical Analysis of the Functioning of Health Sector in Bihar
- Impact of Modernism on Environment
- Opportunities through Skill Development in Bihar
- Role of Various Industries in the Development of Bihar
- Scope for Entrepreneurship in Agro Based Industries in Bihar
- Socio-Economic Condition of Bihar
- The Agonizing Situation of Migrant Workers and a Solution to their Problems
- The Condition of Employment in Bihar and Solutions to Improve it
- The Problem of Sanitation in Bihar and how can it be solved
- The Worsening Situation of Floods in Bihar and some Amicable Solutions
- Various Prospects for the Development of Tourism in Bihar
- Issues Related to Protection of Children
- Developmental Challenges and Poverty in Bihar
- A Gender Perspective on Inequality of Opportunities in Infrastructure Use and Education and Labour Market Outcomes in Rural Bihar
Interns will be expected to commit their time and hard work in order to achieve the best out of the internship. The interns are expected to work from home and shall receive a ‘Certificate of Internship’ on successful completion.
Duration of the Internship
This will be an online internship.
Students pursuing any UG/PG course or any researchers.
- The intern must have good listening, communication and analytical skills.
- The intern must have a flair for writing and basic research.
- The intern should be passionate and inquisitive about knowing current events.
- The intern must be able to work in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interns will be expected to submit the research work assigned to them in a specified time-frame which shall be reviewed.
- Internship Performance of each Intern will be assessed on a weekly basis.
Last Date of application: 20th August 2020.
Mobile Numbers: 7765876723 or 9771907351
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.