About the Organisation
MSAAW Foundation is an organization with a team of passionate and committed individuals trying to constructively address the gender-based issues relevant to this day and age. Their mission is to work towards an equal, inclusive, and violence-free society.
MSAAW Foundation is hiring legal research interns for conducting research on a pan-India legal project. This a work from home, part-time research position.
The interns would be required to provide overall support to the Head of Legal Research, to develop and implement programme and advocacy-related work against sexual and gender-based violence. In addition, the interns would be tasked with conducting background research and compiling information into research papers on various sexual and gender-based (violence) issues.
Number of Vacancies
4 (Four): For a period of 3 months.
- The internship program is for students in the 4th and 5th year of law degree and postgraduate law students.
- The interns must have sound working knowledge of legal research databases such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
- The interns must possess strong research skills, and strong writing skills in English.
- The interns must have access to a strong and reliable internet connection.
- The interns must be proficient in MS Office.
- A postgraduate degree is highly desirable.
- Students with an interest in issues related to gender-based violence would be preferred.
- Experience in writing research papers.
This is currently unpaid but this might change subject to availability of funding.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may submit a brief cover letter and an updated CV to with the subject “Application for Legal Intern: MSAAW Foundation” to [email protected]
Deadline: 30th July 2020
Any applications submitted beyond this date will not be accepted.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.