About the Organization
Law Yog is a Virtual Legal Education Platform where you can learn every nuance of law in Simple and Structured Manner.
Law Yog invites interns for:
- Writing Articles and Case Notes for the Website
- Assisting in the Research work
- Writing Concepts Note for Judiciary Aspirants
Initially for a period of 1 month from 20th August to 20th September, however, Law Yog is flexible and may increase/decrease the duration depending on the candidate’s performance and availability.
Number of Vacancies
Who can Apply?
- Students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate program in the discipline of Law.
- Candidates who are available for full/part-time online internship
- Candidates who are available for the minimum duration of 1 month.
- Candidates having a good command over MS word
- Candidates who are interested in research work and have good research skills.
- Certification of Completion on successful Completion of Internship.
- Due Credit will be given on Publication and Official Social Media Platforms.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible Working Hours
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Application for Internship: August 2020‘ in the Subject title.
- Application should be sent latest by 15th August 2020.
- Candidature for Internship will be selected on merit. Shortlisted Candidate will be notified through Email.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.