About the Organisation
The Indian Maritime sector has been consistently exhibiting strong growth and is slated to be the maritime market of the future.
The establishment of Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) is an endeavour by the Gujarat Maritime Board to provide a fillip to this growth by bridging the knowledge gap within the industry.
Gujarat Maritime University has been established under the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009.
About the Internship
The area of Internship is: Admiralty Law
An internship is an opportunity for a student to secure first hand and practical work experience under the guidance of a qualified and experienced Supervisor/Mentor. It also aims at active participation in the learning process through experimentation and putting into practice the knowledge acquired in the classrooms.
Gujarat Maritime University (GMU), an endeavour by Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB), the state regulator for the ports and maritime activities in Gujarat. The University has been conceived by visionaries to address the burgeoning need of skilled the workforce in the ever-changing dynamics of the maritime sector.
Number of Interns Required
The present is an online internship and the Interns will be required to observe the working hours of the university and work
by logging in from home.
Who can Apply?
- Must be a Law graduate from recognized universities. OR
- Law student pursuing 5-year law course from recognized universities and are in their 4th/5th year. OR
- Law student pursuing 3-year law course from recognized universities and are in their 3rd year.
Interns will be paid a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month (Rupees Ten Thousand Only), subject to satisfactory performance, duly certified by his Supervisor/Mentor.
Duration of Internship
The internship will be for 6 months. The internship may be extendable depending on the performance of the applicant and subject to the requirement of Gujarat Maritime University.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter indicating the programme enrolled in, current year of study, name of the university and the exact dates of the internship
- Statement of Purpose of not more than 500 words explaining their interest in interning with the Centre.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be called for an online interview and final selection will be made after the online interview.
They shall endeavour to inform selected candidates at least 1 week before the commencement of the internship. Only successful applicants will be contacted and if you do not hear from us within 30 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has not been successful.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.