RevvSales is an all-in-one document management system to help individuals and teams run their business. The intuitive user interface and out of the box abilities encourage users to be self-powered, requiring no code or special skills to set up and manage. Teams anywhere can collaborate efficiently with every document being created, reviewed, and signed in one central place.
Office Address: I-1104, Brigade Gateway Apartments, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram West, Bangalore – 560055, Karnataka, India.
What’s the Opportunity?
RevvSales is looking for a Content Writer Interns to assist in our go-to-market efforts.
You will be required to:
- Research industry-related information.
- Create and format documents with speed and efficiency (Quotes, Contracts, Proposals, and other business documents).
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our Content Editor Tool.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate the content.
- Ensure their conformance to the local and international laws.
- Research and analyze the legal structure of these document.
- Support the creation of legal document templates.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality document templates that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness. You will be expected to be available for 3 months.
Required Skill Set
- Hands-on experience with word processors like Google Docs.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, English, Law or Journalism or related field.
- Expected deliverables.
- PDF view of the document sample links in Gdrive link.
- RevvSales document view sample RevvSales Link sharing view.
Rs 5,000 – 10,000 per month
E-mail ID: resume to [email protected]
Mobile Number: 8981336009
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.