This internship is offered by indianlegalsolution.com and LAWLIBERO Advocates and Consultants, Mumbai.
We are inviting applications for a short Internship program by which Law students can utilize this time and could learn some extra practical aspects of law with us. With indianlegalsolution.com, you will learn how to research and write articles, case comments, while team Lawlibero will provide you the real drafting works from their office.
We are looking for Enthusiastic writers, readers, creative students from across India, who love writing and have a keen interest in the Practical field of Law.
- BALLB/BBA LLB degree pursuing or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in grammar and AP style.
- Experience in an environment that requires fast and accurate editing.
- A passion for the goal of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
- Interest in knowing Scope and Nature of Law.
- English Language Fluency and confident.
- A laptop with an active internet connection.
- Gmail Account
- Familiarity with social media tools and techniques.
What Perks you will get?
- Certificate of Internship/Recommendation letter at the end of tenure.
- Offline internship opportunity with LAWLIBERO
- Get a Discount on the activities of Indian Legal Solution.
- Get Published on indianlegalsolution.com and make the fraternity feel your presence by your words.
- Four Interns will be provided with an opportunity to work as a student editor in our National and International Journal respectively.
- The next five Interns will be given an opportunity to publish one of their Research Paper in our National Journal with ISSN.
Email us your C.V with cover letter and a sample writeup by you specifying the subject for ‘Internship’, to
Starting from 15th of October, 2020
For more details, please write to us at,
+91 7903775870 (WhatsApp only)
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.