About the Organiser
The Philomath is a full-service organization with a dedicated team of law students working in close association with several lawyers and scholars alike.
They are adept at imparting education through a plethora of events including moot courts, quizzes, mock parliaments, webinars and learning courses. They run an independent legal blog posting daily updates. Find us at –
Post and Nature of Work
The post is of ‘Editor’ of The Philomath Blog. You will manage a small group of interns who will write the content for the blog.
The work includes:
- Hiring and Managing the interns.
- Assigning them topic when required, Maintaining deadlines for submission.
- Proofreading their articles and editing it to the publishing format (will be described).
The blog maintains a frequency of one post a day so the work will be required to adhere to this. You will work under the supervision of the current Editor in chief for a week to get acquainted with the specifics.
The required commitment is of a minimum of 6 weeks. An extension or a permanent post may be offered based on performance.
Number of Positions
All law students enrolled in a 5 or 3-year course in a recognized college are eligible subject to the following conditions:
- First year law students are not eligible for the post.
- Must have at least one publication in a journal or blog.
- Prior experience will be given preference.
- Email your CV with the subject line, ‘Application for Internship: Editor’ and mention the time period you are willing to work for. The minimum duration should be 6 weeks but you may suggest a longer period.
- Attach a writing sample. This may be published or unpublished.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Applications not adhering to the above guidelines will not be considered.
- There is no stipend.
- Certificate of completion of Internship, Letter of recommendation will be given.
- You will be introduced as our Editor on social media platforms.
For any query, participants may contact my mailing their concerns at [email protected]
Ankit Agarwal: 8584932154
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.