About Socio-Legal Forum
Socio-Legal Forum is a start-up that aims to provide a balance to the legal arena of the country by providing the nexus of the law regarding society. The primary objective for this is to educate the various protectors of justice in the country by providing them well- researched deliberations.
About the Internship
- To write articles and blogs based on but not restricted on Socio-Legal Contemporary issues
- The intern is expected to write 4-5 blogs and 1 article in a month.
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be their original work.
Online (Work from Home)
- Any student in his/her 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year of 5-year Law course and 2nd or 3rd year for 3-year Law course can apply.
- The students pursuing a masters degree in the field of law may also apply.
- Any student or person belonging to any other field may also apply given an inclination towards writing on the socio-legal aspects.
1 Month (can be further extended for a period of 1 month based on performance).
- Certificate of Experience to Candidates who complete their Term.
- Certificate of Appreciation to Candidates showcasing exceptional performance.
The position is purely voluntary and no stipend will be given for the same.
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply?
Please send your CVs along with A Writing Sample to [email protected] and mention your name, contact number, year of study as well as your course, in the body of the email itself.
The subject of the mail should be “Application for Content Writer”.
Last Date to apply: 4th September 2020
In Case of any queries feel free to reach us at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.