About the Blog
The Contemporary Law Forum is a student-run, professionally supported blog established with the primary objective of promoting and publishing quality legal research on contemporary issues of law.
Board of Advisors
TCLF is supported by a noted and diverse group of industry professionals, comprising: Mary Prior QC (36 Group, United Kingdom), Mr. Jawahar Lal (Partner, PRA Law Offices), Mr. Talha Abdul Rahman (Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India), Mr. Suvigya Awasthy (Associate Partner, PSL Advocates & Solicitors), Mr. Vatsalya Vigya (Advocate on Record,
Supreme Court of India), Ms. Rachana Yadav (Senior Associate, AZB & Partners), Dr. Charu Mathur (Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India), Mr. Yash Patel (Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas), Ms. Anindhya Sharma (Associate, Inttl Advocare IP Attorneys), Mr. Sarthak Raizada (Advocate, Supreme Court of India), Mr. Gaurav Pathak (Practicing Advocate, Delhi HC), Mr. Sharad Verma (Lawyer with Gray & Company, Canada) and Mr. Sameer Avasarala (Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas).
Role of a Content Creator & Outreach Manager
- Content Creation on a regular basis for outreach and advertisement initiatives.
- Management & Analysis of social media platforms and their performance.
- Proof reading and editing content for social media platforms.
- The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for the post:
- Knowledge of legal research and writing.
- Knowledge of social media outreach.
- Skilled in designing on platforms such as Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Familiarity with website management would be welcomed.
Previous Experience: Preference will be given to candidates having prior outreach experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
There is no stipend involved.
The applicant would join the team for a period of 3 months, subject to extension based on performance.
- A recommendation letter on behalf of the Advisory Board at the end of tenure.
- Recognizing the work is undertaken and the qualities displayed.
- Networking Opportunities
- Enhancement of editorial skills and content development experience.
How to Apply?
Those interested in applying and meeting the above-mentioned qualifications may send their CVs, along with a cover e-mail to [email protected] The subject line should read as “Application- Content Creator and Outreach Manager”.
The cover e-mail must give a brief profile of the applicant and highlight her/his interest areas. The deadline for submission of the application is 10th September 2020.
TCLF follows a two-stage selection process:
First Stage: CV/Application Review
Second Stage: Telephonic Interview
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.