About the Internship
Looking for a virtual internship where you can work 2-4 hours a week without disturbing your academic schedule and other priorities in life?
Legal youth council providing an internship opportunity. Legal youth council is looking for interns in January and February month.
The internship is virtual in nature and shall be for a duration shall of 90 days and can be extended based on your performance.
- Students have strong communication, public speaking and organisation skills, eagerness to learn.
- Students must possess the ability to work with educators and fellow students.
- The student must possess creative outlooks.
- Any law student can apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
Selected intern’s week-to-week responsibilities include:
- Making short educational videos on various topics of law.
- Students are only allowed to shoot the videos in their formals.
- Interested ones can apply.
- Experience Letter & Letter of Recommendation.
- Free All Events and Course access Organised by us.
- Opportunity to work with the fastest-growing legal Education Organisation.
- Experience to work on exciting projects.
- Flexible timings and Work from Home.
- The Intern, who meritoriously performed during the Internship gets the chance to be a part of the Editorial Board of Legal Youth Council.
To apply, mail your updated CV, along with Shoot a Short Introduction Video
to [email protected] with the subject “Application for Public Speaking”.
Our culture is fun, energetic and eco-free.