International Council of Jurists is offering Internship position at its New Delhi office. Only Delhi residents may apply.
About the Organisation:
International Council of Jurists is a body of jurists from different countries working together to establish a healthy development of justice and equality around the world. The International Council of Jurists is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness. Besides that, we have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect the rule of law and social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by the maintenance of an efficient system.
Number of Positions: Office Internship – 2
Office Timing: 9:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M
Student pursuing or completed B.A LL.B, LL.B courses are eligible to apply.
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong strategic thinker
- Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge
- Well versed with Constitution of India
- Prepare Case Note on the Judgment which has already been decided by Supreme Court of India
- Proof-read materials to ensure material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible. They may be required to correct spelling, grammar and layout (proof-reading) or check content, impose consist styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
What you will get:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Stipend Rs. 10,000 per month
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.