About the Law Firm
Garima Gupta Associates is a full-service law firm with an aim to provide single window innovative solutions to its reputed clients. The firm diligently works towards the achievement of its moto Experience Creativity Results by ensuring to be trusted advisors to our clients.
The firm’s practice area includes dispute resolution, policy framing for corporates, Intellectual property rights, arbitration, legal drafting and research, labour and employment, legal aspects of various industries such as pharmaceutical, banking, energy, environment, insurance, infrastructure.
About the Internship
Garima Gupta Associates is opening internship opportunities for law students at their office in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Interns will be engaged in the following:
- Drafting and vetting lease deed/agreements & addendum to agreements.
- Drafting the legal notices and notice reply.
- Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and finding appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss.
- Conducting legal due diligence and document review of various agreement.
- Research on various legal topic and writing articles
- Other areas of practice, subject to competence and interest.
- Great platform for those who want to learn the basics of litigation, provided they show an interest to learn.
Number of Vacancies
They require one (1) intern expected to do intensive and thorough research on the topics given and assist with the drafting of various legal agreements.
Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi
- Students in the 4th/5th year of law school (for the five-year integrated course).
- Students in the 3rd year/final year of law school (for the three-year course).
Duration of Internship
For the month of September. The internship may be extended for another month based on the intern’s work performance.
Internship certificate for the selected intern.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.