CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition (CIRC) is a not-for-profit and independent research and capacity-building organization that has been active in the areas of competition, regulation, and sustainable infrastructure.
They assist multilateral and bilateral government and private agencies in knowledge creation as well as capacity building for achieving better outcomes in policy formulation and also projects that they undertake.
About the Internship
CIRC is offering an internship opportunity in Competition Law.
Graduates as well as postgraduate law students, economists with a relevant understanding of competition law.
The candidate should:
- Be a law graduate or pursuing Masters in Law or a candidate with an experience to work with competition law regulators or an economist with an understanding of competition law dynamics,
- Be innovative and practical
- Have strong research aptitude, excellent writing, and good communication skills
- Have working proficiency in MS Excel, MS word and power-point presentations, etc.
- Should have fluency in the English language
About the Role
The internship program involves the following:
- Have an opportunity to undertake research methodology training
- Assist in developing research proposals and presentations for the research team
- Assisting CIRC teams in on-going research projects
- Writing research papers on relevant issues on the CIRC website/blog
- Interactions with experts and academicians at government and independent organizations
- Active participation in various initiatives and events at CIRC
- Submit a paper on a related subject of about ten thousand words
The interested candidate should submit the following:
- Updated resume
- A cover letter/ expression of interest
- Two written samples (published or unpublished)
- Two references, preferably one academic reference
The said can be shared with the HR at CIRC at [email protected]
Upon shortlisting the candidates shall be called for a web interview and if successful shall be offered the internship.
Please note: The organization shall not provide any travel or accommodation assistance, the candidates shall be required to arrange the same personally.
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: +91-11-40197995
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.