Cashfree is a payments and banking technology company (FinTech), based in Bangalore. As a payment and banking technology platform that enables businesses in India to collect and send money around the clock, Cashfree works with more than 55,000 companies. Incubated by payments pioneer PayPal, Cashfree is backed by Smilegate and Y Combinator.
About the Internship
- Research on a particular law as assigned.
- Develop familiarity and assist with various agreements (vetting, amending and drafting).
- Assist in any other in-house legal functions.
- Must have strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
Number of Interns Required
Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Who can Apply?
- The applicant should have completed at least 4 years of the 5-year LLB course or 2 years of the 3-year LLB course.
- Students pursuing LLM course may also apply.
- Preference will be given to those who have a good internship track record (preferably worked on RBI Act, FEMA Act, IT Act, PSS Act).
Rs. 5000/- per month
Duration of Internship
3 months are available for full time (in-office) internship.
Kindly send your Resume/CV at [email protected]
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose and will be required to take a written test.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.