About the Internship
Adhyayan Foundation for Policy and Research, a Lucknow based not for profit, research Think Tank is inviting applications for the position of Legal Research Intern specifically for Project Rajaswala.
About the Project
“Project Rajaswala” is a drive to share knowledge and spread awareness about the issues surrounding menstruation. It seeks to reach out to young girls via multiple platforms, providing them with a forum to learn about menstrual hygiene management and share their own experiences about menstrual taboos, choices, and practices.
The Project has been envisioned as a program including social media campaigns, webinar sessions, and distribution workshops.
- Researching on women hygiene, menstruation issues, and period products.
- Collecting Data and Content writing for the same.
- Writing blogs and Articles on menstrual hygiene and reproductive rights.
- Writing captions for our posts on social media platforms.
- Deal with aspects of Laws and policies related to women in the past.
- Suggest the state government for amendment in laws and new policies.
- Community engagement through remote sources.
- Participating and organizing digital fundraisers along with the organization.
- Handling day-to-day tasks of the organization.
- Meeting strict deadlines and co-operate among the co-workers.
Number of Vacancies
- The students willing to apply should at least be in the first year, second year of a five year.
- degree course or first year, second year of a three-year degree course. Students applying must be able to contribute at least 24 hours per week. It will be an online internship.
The internship would be a minimum three-month program.
Upon the successful completion of the internship, certificates will be awarded.
How to Apply?
Interested students may apply by sending their CV along with Statement of Purpose (SOP) at [email protected]
The subject of mail should be “Rajaswala Internship”.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.