About the Journal
Corpus Juris bears the ISSN Number 2582-2918 and is a blind peer-reviewed journal wholeheartedly dedicated to publishing original research papers, articles, case reviews and commentaries reflecting the thought process of the authors.
About the Internship
Corpus Juris is always on the lookout for passionate and enterprising law students who possess research skills and are keen on honing them further. If you are proficient in writing research articles or papers, that is an added bonus for us, however, we also encourage students who want to learn of the nuances of legal writing to apply.
Selected interns’ responsibilities shall primarily entail:
- Editing portions of research articles, research papers, case commentaries & book reviews
- Preparation of short research notes
- Conducting authority-checks
- Assisting in outreach programs
- Certificate of Engagement.
- Letter of Recommendation & Excellence (Performance-based, though we are very liberal in recognizing your efforts.
- Opportunities to publish with us & related organizations.
- Mention on our website
- Be a part of the very talented CJ community & have virtual interactions for networking.
Interested candidates may send their resume and a detailed SOP stating why you would like to apply to us and how you feel you are fit for the position (300-500 words) to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application for September 2020’.
Tip: Before applying to us, it is highly recommended that you visit the website and gauge the organization’s vision and see whether the same align with your thought process!
Vidushi Sinha: + 91 9958304898
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.