About India Vision Foundation
India Vision Foundation is a voluntary non-profit, NGO registered as a Trust in India vide No. 4595 dated August 1, 1994. The foundation was born out of Ramon Magsaysay award (Equivalent to Asia’s Nobel Peace Prize) conferred to Dr. Kiran Bedi, the first lady IPS (Indian Police Services) of India, for forging ‘positive relationships’ between people and police through creative leadership.
Foundation aspires to contribute towards a crime-free society by initiating reformation programs for prison inmates and reintegration opportunities to released inmates for the reduction in recidivism also facilitate welfare programs for their children to save them from becoming victims of their parental incarceration.
About the Opportunity
India Vision Foundation offers the opportunity to Intern/ Volunteer and together help the Foundation to #SaveTheNextVictim
Interning/Volunteering with India Vision Foundation provides an opportunity to learn new skills and strengthen existing ones. All our interns/volunteers get a live experience of interacting and working with beneficiaries from our projects.
Associated with more than 19 prisons across 4 states and reaching out to more than 500 children of incarcerated parents India Vision Foundation is a pioneer in prison reforms.
Who can Apply
- Anyone over the age of 18 who would like to spend a minimum of 1 month working in our New Delhi office or at any of IVF’s project site.
- Previous experience in relevant fields is an add on.
- Internship: Maximum 3 months
- Volunteering: Volunteers can be a part of daily ongoing activities at our project sites or work at the office under a mentor in a particular department. A person who will be staying more than 2 weeks will be considered as a volunteer.
- Research: Researchers can conduct independent academic work affiliated with an educational institution and/or fellowship. Prospective researchers should send a cover letter and detailed project proposal to [email protected] or [email protected].Please Note: Permission to conduct research must be granted by India Vision Foundation prior to the researcher’s arrival. Preference is given to applicants who demonstrate that their research will benefit not only their own academic pursuits but also the cause for which the foundation is working.
How to Apply
- Cover letter
- Recommendation letter from your Institute /collage/faculty
- Specify the project that you would like to associate
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.