About the Organisation
White Black Legal (ISSN 2581-8503) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
The Editorial Board of the White Black Legal Law Journal is now inviting applications from editors to contribute to the activities of the journal by being a member of the Editorial Board.
- The applicant must be Professional, Professor or Researcher.
- Opportunity is not for college students.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualification held with respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
- Membership of the editorial board will be on an honorary basis.
About Serving on the White Black Legal Editorial Board
Board membership provides an opportunity to discuss issues of importance in education, develop collaborative relationships with scholars and colleagues, and gain editorial skills and scholarly publishing experience.
How to Apply?
Deadline: 30th June 2020.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.