Legalreadings is Founded by the students of Aligarh Muslim University, run professionally supported blogs, a newly established platform with the primary objective of promoting and publishing quality legal research on academics and contemporary issues of law.
About the blog
The Blog aims to publish short academic articles alongside commentary on contemporary and recent emerging socio-political issues falling within the spheres of law.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
- The applicant must be in or above 3rd year (5-year course) or 2nd year (3-year course) of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of the English language.
- Core Roles & Responsibilities of Editors.
- To conduct the Editorial Review of the assigned manuscripts.
- To make editorial decisions with reasonable speed and to communicate them in a clear and constructive manner.
- To uphold the integrity of publication by identifying invalid research, invalid format, etc. and to maintain the quality of the publication.
- To edit the manuscripts or to check the edited manuscripts for their quality.
- Making recommendations regarding the policies of the organization/Journal.
Who can apply?
Law Students/graduates from recognized universities/colleges having past Editorial board experience. Prior editorial experience is necessary to apply for this position.
Number of vacancies
Interested candidates are requested to email their:
- CV (max 3 pages)
- A previous writing sample (published or unpublished) (word documents only)
- To [email protected] with the subject: “Application for the post of Editor”.
The last date to apply is 15th November 2020.
- Stipend: Unpaid
- Internship Certificate: After successful completion, a certificate will be given.
- LOR: In case of an exceptional work letter of recommendation will be provided.
For queries please reach out to Abhilasha Bhatia (Editor-In-Chief) or write to [email protected]
Mobile Number: 9654899170 (WhatsApp only).
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.