The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Law (IJPIEL) is a Student-run, not for profit Quarterly Law Journal, Blog and Podcast. It was founded in July 2020 by a group of students from Universities across the nation, led by its founder, Naman Anand.
The journal aims to focus upon the niche area of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Laws (PIE). In the post-pandemic scenario, it goes without saying that the focus of global markets will be to create Sustainable & Resilient Infrastructure (SDG 9) and Alternative Sources of Energy (SDG 7).
Call for Editors: IJPIEL Blog
- The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Law (IJPIEL) seeks applications from students and researchers to join the Editorial Team to commence the editorial direction of the blog and to ensure engaging and thought-provoking original research publications.
- IJPIEL welcomes applications from editors with strong academic backgrounds and a keen affinity toward Projects, Infrastructure and Energy (PIE) Law.
- Applicants with significant publications and/or reviewing experience will be preferred. It is a prerequisite for every applicant to be proficient in the Harvard Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition) format.
Roles and Responsibilities of Editors for Blogs
Eligibility: Penultimate and final year students of the FYIC and 3 Year LLB Course will be preferred. LLM and PhD candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- The role of Senior Editor entails approving the submissions after a thorough qualitative evaluation.
- They would also be responsible for the technical edits and ensuring proper formatting and citations.
- They would be assisted by the Editors-in-chief.
Number of vacancies: 3 (three)
Eligibility: Applications are invited from students currently in the intermediate years (3rd and 4th) of the FYIC and 2nd-year students of the 3 Year LLB Course.
- They would be responsible for verifying each source used and proofreading each and every article.
- They would also have to look into the citations and correct any discrepancies in the same.
- They would work under the supervision of the Senior Editors.
Number of vacancies: 7 (seven)
Eligibility: Applications are invited from students pursuing the 2nd Year of their FYIC Degree or the 1st Year of their 3 Year LLB Degree from recognized University and all students of 3 Year Course.
- The primary role of a junior editor would be to check plagiarism, spellings, grammar and basic facts.
- They will also be responsible for creating a preliminary report.
- They would be working under the scrutiny of the Associate Editor.
Number of vacancies: 10 (ten)
Note: The selection highly depends upon the quality of publications and the work experience of a person. Separate applications have to be sent in for separate posts.
The Applicants are required to send the following on or before 22nd August 2020 at [email protected] (CC to [email protected]) with the subject of the email as “Name- Application for the post of a Senior/Associate/Junior Editor”.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF Format and the file name should be “Your Name – CV”)
- Statement of Purpose (200- 500 words)
- Writing samples (maximum of 3) should be sent across and should preferably fall within the broad theme of the journal.
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Naman Anand: +91-7888526240
Samarth Luthra: +91-9953998888
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.