This would be a 6 months project and the students would receive a monthly stipend and Certificate on completion. Students having access to online resources and preferably a library to undertake the given research, would be preferred.
LL.M students or LL.B students with keen interest in Indian legal and judicial system may apply for the same.
Please send your application along with your CV and Cover Letter as to why you should be considered for this opportunity.
The book will cover subjects such as:
- The judicial system and its impact on healthcare, infrastructure, finance, tax collection, business, wage-earning capacity, real estate, foreign investment, alleviation of poverty, life longevity, happiness, etc.
- Pending cases in the judiciary
- Rising number of fake law degrees
- Law and order situation in India and impact of not having a good legal system (case studies)
- Fixing the Indian legal system. Will it provide a quantum leap to the economy, productivity, GDP, and personal wealth?
How to Apply
Interested applicants may reach out to Ms. Divya Vikram on [email protected]