AgriZigri is a community of agriculturists, farmers, scientists, research scholars and lawyers who share their views on various profitable methods of agriculture, horticulture, livestock, fishery etc. AgriZigri provides an open and thriving platform to the farmers where they can learn about various profitable farming methodologies. We help farmers with their queries related to farming as well as finding and applying to various relevant Government schemes.
Role: Researcher & Content Curator
Open Positions: 2
Who can apply?
- Any student who are enrolled (or have completed) for Graduation in Agriculture/Rural Development/Law/Language/Literature/Anyone with an interest in agriculture and have good copywriting skills.
- One must have good command over the language and grammar
- One who can start working immediately after getting selected and can commit for next 6 months.
- One who can dedicate at least 2 hours on a daily basis
- SEO and SEM skills will be an added advantage
What is Expected from You:
- Two well researched articles (in no less than 800 words) to be submitted to the editor-in-chief for review on the portal.
- Submit 30 day’s advance content calendar on every last working day of a month for the upcoming month
- Work closely with the marketing strategy and core team toensure delivery and execution of contents on time
What to Expect from AgriZigri:
- Stipend based on your work quality
- Goodies and perks at regular interval
- An opportunity to work as a full-time employee if your work is liked and appreciated
How to Apply:
Mail your already published articles link or write up on the present situation of agriculture in India, Updated CV along with required details of information provided below [email protected]
- Name as per document
- Proficiency in English & Hindi writing on a scale of 10
- Available for (Duration)
- Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.