About the Journal
Corpus Juris bears the ISSN Number 2582-2918 and is a blind peer-reviewed journal wholeheartedly dedicated to publishing original research papers, articles, case reviews and commentaries reflecting the thought process of the authors.
About the Reviewers
Corpus Juris seeks applications for their Panel of Reviewers from persons who share the vision for inclusive learning and maintain the editorial direction of the journal by ensuring different lines of argumentation is triggered by original research publications featured on our platform.
Certain pre-requisites to be kept in mind to assess your suitability for this position:
- Applicant to not be waivered by personal prejudices and opinions whilst reviewing merits of manuscripts.
- Applicant must have a strong academic background.
- Applicants with publications and prior reviewing experience shall be preferred.
- Applicants who are professionals or practising advocates shall be preferred, however, we shall also be accepting applications by students with substantial experience in the field.
- Applicant must also be proficient in common citation styles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct editing tasks such as content editing of research papers, articles, commentaries, etc.
- Give personalised comments for each manuscript reviewed.
- Take primary decisions on the basis of merits of a written piece.
- Related miscellaneous editorial assignments.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to send their applications along with your resume and Statement of Purpose (300-500 words) to [email protected], with the subject line “Application for the Position of a Reviewer”. After the initial scrutiny of resume and SOP, a paper shall be sent to the applicant.
The applicant shall be asked to send a review report to the Editorial Board within 24 hours. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the quality of the review report.
Vatsala Chauhan: +91 9873365154
Vidushi Sinha: +91 9958304898
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.