About the Organiser
FastForward Justice is an online legal organisation which is aimed at advancing the present legal education within the country.
About the Webinar
FastForward Justice is organising a Webinar on How to Draft a Civil Suit?
The importance of drafting cannot be overlooked in civil suits and requires skill and precision. This webinar will give an overview of the crucial aspects of drafting a civil suit as prescribed under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908. It will cover the
essential rules & types of pleadings, different suit formats, necessary clauses and application of the relevant provisions of the CPC.
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3 Year L.L.B. course or 5 Year B.A.LL.B. Course from any recognized university/school or pursuing LLM from any recognized University.
- Any person having knowledge of the law can also participate.
About the Speaker
Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee (Alumnus of RGNUL Patiala) is a practicing Advocate at New Delhi with about 6 years’ experience.
Her practice areas primarily include civil and commercial litigation including family law, real estate law, constitutional law, alternate dispute resolution, and service and consumer law.
The Registration fee for the webinar is Rs. 100/-
The registration fee is to be paid by the following methods:
- Account number:50100284424909
- IFSC Code: HDFC0003143
- Account Holder’s name: Amit
- UPI ID: [email protected]
- Google Pay/Phonpay: 8262892004
Registration fee is not refundable at all costs. It will be refundable only in a case the webinar is called off by the organizing committee due to any unavoidable circumstances. (In such a case refund will be initiated in your BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS).
Note: All the students will be verified with their names when they will be admitted to the Zoom webinar. So make sure that the
names should be the same as per on the registrations form. You will be added in the WhatsApp group soon for the link after a successful registration.
Certificate of participation (Soft Copy).
- Official notification release date: 2nd July 2020
- Last Date to fill out the form: 8th July 2020 (9:00 AM)
- Date and time of webinar: 8th July 2020 (12:00 PM)
- Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor-in-chief).
- Contact Number: +918262892004
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Timings: 05: 00 PM to 09:00 PM
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host