About the University
Birla Global University [BGU], formerly Birla Institute of Management Technology, Bhubaneswar is a private university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It was founded by Basant Kumar Birla and Sarala Birla. It was established in August 2013 as Birla Institute of Management Technology Bhubaneswar, a private business school by Birla Academy of Art and Culture.
About the Webinar
Birla School of Law, Birla Global University Bhubaneswar is conducting a webinar on “Beyond Bias: Empowering Women for Sustainable Growth” on 27th June 2020 at 4:00 PM IST.
The objective of the Webinar
The proposed webinar aims to address the following:
- To highlight the poor condition of women in vulnerable areas.
- To throw light on the ways women fight a crisis.
- To discuss the importance of Women’s Rights as Human Rights.
- To deliberate upon the need of empowering women for an inclusive society.
- To focus on achieving Sustainable growth leading to gender equality.
About the Panellists
- Ms. Namrata Jain IAS (2018), Assistant Collector, Baloda Bazar, Chhattisgarh
- Ms. Poornima Pandian, IFS (2014), Bhadrak DFO
- Ms. Sneha Mukherjee, Human Rights Law Network, New Delhi
- Moderator: Ms. Ashna Siddiqui (Academic Associate, School of Law, Birla Global University)
12th class students, undergraduate and postgraduate.
The webinar is for free.
E-Certificate will be provided to all participants post completion of the webinar.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host