About the Organisation
The Law Street is a pan-India body which aims at bringing together the legal fraternity of the country and help law students to get a platform for launching their careers in various branches of the legal field. Our team facilitates students and lawyers in expanding their careers and enlarges the scope of legal work for the betterment of students, lawyers, academicians, and fortification of justice.
About the Event
This is the first edition of National Level Online Debate Competition organized by The Law Street.
The debate competition aims to provide the students with an opportunity to come forward and experience the art of debating and take away experience, expertise, and excellence. It strives to provide a safe platform for students to grow and experiment with their communication skills and critical thinking.
The competition shall be judged by a panel of eminent jury members and we hope that through this platform, students get another activity to exercise their brains and maintain the spirit of education despite being locked inside their homes.
Roasting is a Cyber-Bullying Offence”- In light of the social media conflict of YouTube v. TikTok.
The event is open for students across all departments and institutes pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses in India.
There is no bar on the number of participants from an institution/university.
- Last date of registration: 10th July 2020.
- Date of Competition: 12th July 2020.
- Results shall be declared on the 12th of July after the completion of the event.
- The original mark sheets shall be shared with all the participants transparently by the 13th of July.
- The complete video of the event shall also be shared with all the participants by the 15th of July.
- Certificates & Awards shall be given to the participants/winners by the 19th of July.
Registration fee: Rs. 100/- for individual and 150/- for the team.
Each participant must register by filling the following Google Forms:
The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 10th July 2020.
Steps to fill this form:
Pay the registration amount through UPI using Google pay/ PhonePe/Paytm or directly in the below-mentioned account.
- Account Holder Name: RAJAT SINGH
- Account Number: 031801529128
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000318
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank, Alambagh Branch, Lucknow
- UPI ID: [email protected]
- Paytm Number: 6390529887
- Google Pay Number: 6390529887
- PhonePe Number: 6390529887
Take a screenshot/ picture or download the receipt of your transaction to upload on the Google form.
Fill in the details required and submit the form. The confirmation e-mail shall be sent to you after the submission of the form.
Awards and Certifications
- For Individual: Winner: Rs. 1,200/- Runners-up: Rs. 800/- plus Certificate of Excellence.
- For Team: Winner: Rs. 2000/- & Runner-up: Rs. 1,000/- plus Certificate of Excellence.
- Best Speaker (only for team event) Rs. 800/-
E-Certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants on the Email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Ritesh Singh: +919565533111
- Manya Kaushik: +918860564349
- Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host