About Subharti Law College
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law (SARPA-SIL) i.e. Subharti Law College (Faculty of Law, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut) is among one of the top colleges of Law in the State of Uttar Pradesh.
Subharti Law College was started in the year 2002. The Bar Council of India, under the Advocates Act 1961, duly accorded its approval to the University and the latest approval has been given vide its letter no. BCI: D:177 /2020 (LE/App/Afflin), Dated 20.02.2020 to run the various academic courses under the Faculty of Law.
About the Courses
- B.A. LL.B.
- LL.M: Two Years
- P.G. Diploma: One Year Course
UP Scholarship Policy
- Department of Social Justice samaj kalyan vibhag has announced the Students who’s Parents should have their annual income must be below 2.00 Lakhs and who are Backward Class of Sc/ST/OBC Category’s they all are eligible to apply UP Online Scholarship. All the Uttar Pradesh State Students can follow the full information about UP scholarship for how to fill online UP scholarship and how you get UP scholarship money in the bank account and etc.
- Log in to the Uttar Pradesh samaj kalyan vibhag Scholarship official website here.
- Take a printout of the UP Online Scholarship application form for Students.
- Fill it with Student Details and Submit at your College.
- Find Out the Online Registration Option and Click on it for the intermediate course and other Students to fill Application in Online Mode.
- Now fill the UP Online Scholarship form with Student Details and Save it.
- Now you have to get a unique registration id will be generated and you have to take out its printout copy.
- After Successfully Submitted the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application the candidates Can submit the filled application form along with the required documents to the college or institute and take the acknowledgement slip from the respective college or institute.
- If your scholarship form will be accepted then you get your scholarship money by e-payment in your Submitted Bank account. You also get SMS on your registered mobile number with all Details like your scholarship application is accepted and last when money is transfer in your account.
Examination & Attendance Criteria
The examination in each semester shall be conducted in two parts:
Internal assessment will be of 40 marks as under
Midterm written test including in-between snap tests, viva-voce on project and on memorials if any will carry 35 marks.
A maximum of 5 marks shall be awarded for attending classes (Including practical’s) regularly as per the following norms:
- 95% or more attendance: 5 Marks
- 90% or more but less than 95% attendance: 4 Marks
- 85% or more but less than 90% attendance: 3 Marks
- 80% or more but less than 85% attendance: 2 Marks
- 75% or more but less than 80% attendance: 1 Marks
University End Term Examination carrying 60 marks.
The practical examination shall be evaluated out of 100 marks. The distribution of marks of Practical/clinical course in VII, VIII, IX & X semesters shall be as under:
- Drafting: 50 marks (inclusive of 5 marks for viva-voce), Conveyancing: 50 marks (inclusive of 5 marks for viva-voce)
- Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System shall carry 50 marks for written test, 45 marks for project & 5 marks for viva-voce.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution shall carry 50 marks for written test, 45 marks for project & 5 marks for viva-voce.
- Moot Court exercises shall carry 30 marks, the report on actual trials witnessed by the student 30 marks, the diary and records maintained by the students in respect of Interviewing techniques 10 marks, pre-trial preparation 10 marks and internship 10 marks & the viva voce examination on the above three components 10 marks.
The entire course has to be completed within a maximum of eight (08) year from the date of original admission in the course.
The students are expected to attend the classes and should not have less than 75 % attendance in theory as well as in practical classes, wherever held, to become eligible to appear for the university examination.
The shortfall in attendance can however be conducted in deserving cases to the extent of 10% by the Principal. If the shortfall is more than 10% but not more than 15%, the Principal may recommend deserving cases to the Vice-Chancellor for condonation. The order of the Vice-Chancellor in this regard shall be final.
For the payment details, click here.
For the fee structure of the courses, click here.
For the academic calendar of the courses, click here.
For full details, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.