International Council of Jurits, London in association with School of Legal Studies, Apeejay Stya University, Gurugram is going to organize the One Day International E-Seminar on Contemporary Legal Issues and Challenges.
This E-Seminar will critically re-examine the Contemporary legal issues and Challenges in view of COVID-19.
To provide a platform for stake holder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Law, Economics and Management Studies
- Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Legal Education
- Media & Law
- National and International Taxation Issues
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Public and Private International Law
- Sexual Offences
- Virtual Court
- E- Learning
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the Contemporary legal issues and Challenges in view of COVID-19.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution
- Details,Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to [email protected]
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format ( preferably 2007or 2010).
- Guidelines for Paper Submission
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The subheading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to ILI Style sample.
- Student: Rs. 500/-
- Faculties, Professionals, Research Scholars, Others: Rs. 800/-
Submission of Abstract:
25th June, 2020
Confirmation of Abstract Selection:
27th June, 2020
5th July, 2020
Submission of Full paper and Presentation:
10th July, 2020
12th July, 2020
Mr. Samrat Dutta
Convener of Event
Assistant Professor of Law, ICFAI
Dr. Shobhna Jeet
HOD, School of Legal Studies, Apeejay Stya University
Ms. Ayushi Singh
Phone: +91-96252 67536
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.