About the Organizer
The Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is a registered Public Charitable Trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. The Organization focuses on AI-centric legal and policy research and has published reports and books on areas related to AI Policy.
About AI General Assembly
AI General Assembly is the Democratic Forum within the Indian Conference on AI and Law, 2020. The forum invites students, professionals and institutions/organizations interested and experienced in Artificial Intelligence and Policy.
The forum this year will be organized through online means for the 4 days of the Conference. From the selected members, a President and a Vice President shall be elected through nomination or self-candidature.
Eligibility and Registration Details
- Students must be pursuing an undergraduate/postgraduate course in a registered university and can belong to any country. In the case of applicants from India, students from only UGC-recognized universities can participate.
- The Student has to click here and apply thereby via their CV. No mail requests shall be accepted. The Student has to register through the Google Form linked to the Website.
- Based on the nature of the application, the Student will be selected to participate in the AI General Assembly from October 1, 2020 to October 4, 2020 using virtual means in the Indian Conference on AI and Law, 2020.
- Your participation and endorsement of policy solutions will be recorded, and the best solutions proposed by the AI General Assembly will be compiled in a Special Report, which will be shared with Government Agencies, Private Organizations and other relevant actors.
- Furthermore, certificates of recommendation for participation in the AI General Assembly shall be provided to the students who are selected to participate.
Themes of the Conference
- Artificial Intelligence and Law: Philosophy, Technology and Theory
- Artificial Intelligence and Law: International Relations and Public Diplomacy
- Artificial Intelligence and Law: Economics and Market Ethics
- Artificial Intelligence and Law: Data Ethics and Social Sciences
There is no fee applied in the registration for the AI General Assembly.
- August 31, 2020: Student Registrations
- September 5, 2020: Notice of Selection
- October 1-4, 2020: AI General Assembly, 2020 – 1st Session
Baldeep Singh Gill, Chief Experience Officer
ISAIL: [email protected]
Kshitij Naik, Convenor, Publicity: +91-98810 74207 (Whatsapp Messages are recommended)
Aditi Sharma, Convenor, Partnerships: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.