01 December 2020–Tuesday – 06.00 to 08.00 pm (IST) Session dedicated to Academicians
Keynote :Professor Gerard Quinn, University of Leeds
- Professor Michael Ashley Stein, Harvard Law School
- Professor Peter Blanck, University Professor, Chairman, Burton Blatt Institute, USA.
- Professor Anna Lawson, School of Law, University of Leeds, Joint Director, Centre for Disability Studies, University of Leeds
- Dr. Paul Harpur, Associate Professor, University of Queensland Law School; Academic Fellow, Harvard Law School Project on Disability; Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University, USA;
- Prof. Shirish Deshpande, Professor, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, India.
- Dr. Sanjay Jain, Associate Professor; Additional Charge-Principal, ILS Law College, Pune, India
Moderator : Prof. Sandra Fredman-Professor of Law, Oxford University; Director, Oxford Human Rights
02 December 2020 – Wednesday – 06.00 to 08.00 pm (IST) Session dedicated to Lawyers
Keynote :Ms. Maria Soledad Cisternas (video message)
UN Special Envoy of the Secretary-General on Disability and Accessibility
1. ZHANG, Wanhong
Professor, Wuhan University School of Law
Executive Director, Wuhan University Institute for Human Rights Studies (National Human Rights
Education and Training Base); Director, Wuhan University Public Interest and Development Law
Institute, Wuhan, China
2. Ms. Laura Wolk, Advocate, Washington.
3. Ms. Carol Taylor, Advocate, Principal Solicitor, Taylor Law & Conveyancing
4. Mr. S.K. Rungta, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
General Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of India
5. Mr. Amar Jain, Advocate, Mumbai
6. Mr. David Lepofsky, Advocate, Toronto (TBC)
Moderator : Adv. Rahul Bajaj
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.