About the Organiser
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is a Deemed to be University in the ‘de novo’ category approved by University Grants Commission. Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth started in 2016, the centenary year of the founder of Chinmaya Mission, Swami Chinmayananda.
About the Competition
चिन्मयविश्वविद्यापीठेन २१-७-२०२० तः १९-८-२०२० पर्यन्तं समायोजिते संस्कृतमासाचरणकार्यक्रमे आयोजितेयं काव्यरचनास्पर्धा । स्पर्धायामस्यां स्पर्धार्थिभिः आयोजकैः निर्दिष्टं वस्तु समाश्रित्य पद्यानि आरचनीयानि । उत्तमाः तिस्रः प्रस्तुतयः समुचितेन पुरस्कारेण पुरस्क्रियन्ते ।
As part of the संस्कृतमासः २०२० (Sanskrit Month) celebrations, CVV is organising poetry writing composition competition. Participants have to compose poetry on a given topic. While all participants will receive e-certificates, the best three entries will receive attractive prizes.
- The verses have to be composed in metres only.
- Minimum five verses have to be composed.
- The topic will be shared with eligible participants by e-mail, three hours prior to the competition.
- This competition is open only to UG and PG students.
- Only eligible students who register through the Google Form will be entitled to participate in the competition.
- A scanned copy or mobile photo of the poem has to be submitted on 1 August 2020, on or before 1.00 pm.
- Convenors are not responsible for internet connection issues or any other technical issues faced by the participants.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding.
All participants and winners will receive an e-Certificate of Participation by email. Additionally, the best three will receive attractive prizes.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
July 28, 2020
Dr. M. Sudarshan Chiplunkar
Phone: 96929 20245
Email: [email protected]
For further details, click the link below.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.