About the Institute
Oriental School of Law is one of the premier law college established in Indore. It offers quality legal education at Undergraduate, Postgraduate levels in the form of BA.LL.B. (5 Year), LL.B (3 Year) & LL.M. (1-year Course). These courses are recognized and approved by the BCI. Besides this, the college offers Diploma and Certificate courses in the areas of specialization in Cyber Laws and IPR. The faculty of law also provides an opportunity for pursuing a Doctorate in Law.
About the Competition
- Time: 2-3 Minutes (Maximum)
- Language: Hindi
- The theme of Singing Competition: “Bollywood Retro/Patriotic”
- Audio-Video records are mandatory but the use of Instrument is Optional.
- Time: 2-3 Minutes (Maximum)
- The theme of Dancing Competition: “Any Dance Form”
The competition is 20th & 21st July 2020 via the ZOOM App.
- Students pursuing their Undergraduate course from any Institution/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing their Postgraduate course from any Institution/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing their M.Phil/PhD Scholars from any Institution/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Deadline for registration for both the events: 15th July 2020
- Date of Main Event: Dancing Competition: 20th July 2020
- Singing Competition: 21st July 2020
- Declaration of the result: 23rd July 2020
Interested candidates can register through this page.
Registration fees is Rs. 50/- only.
The participants can pay the registration fees via Paytm, Bank transfer, Google pay.
- Once registrations are done, the participants are requested to join the WhatsApp group.
- The participants have to record their solo videos followed by their names.
- All the videos must be submitted to that WhatsApp group on or before 18th July 2020 in accordance with strict adherence to Guidelines for Submission.
- The best 15 participants will be selected for the Final Round. Finalists will be informed via WhatsApp. The selection of participants for the final round shall not be subject to any dispute/discussion and in case of any dispute, the decision of the Organizing Committee shall be final & binding.
- The Final round will be conducted via ZOOM meeting and Live performance will be given by the selected candidates before a panel of Judges. Meeting Id & Password will be shared via WhatsApp Group.
- Each participant will be given 3 MINUTES to finish his/her performance.
- Winner: Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit
- Runner Up: Rs. 500/- + Certificate of Merit
- All the participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
For any further queries please contact:
Ms. Varalika Srivastava (Assistant Professor, OSL)
Mobile number: 7000209516
Email ID: [email protected]
For any transaction related queries please contact:
Mr. Nagendra Chaturvedi (Assistant Professor, OSL)
Mobile number: 9893131543
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host