KS Legal Expert (Kanuni Sahara) is a full law service firm. Kanuni Sahara located in the heart of the Indian Capital, at New Delhi.
About the Quiz Competition
Kanuni Sahara is organizing an Online National Quiz on Law of Tort. The quiz is organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Lawyers.
The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Law of torts Quiz organized by Kanuni Sahara. On 28th June 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
- Cash Prize: Rs 4,500 for winners.
- The Quiz is organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Lawyers.
- Now more and more number of winners will be awarded and those who perform best will get the cash prize and every participant will be provided participation certificate.
A tort, in common law jurisdiction, is a civil wrong that causes a claimant to suffer loss or harm, resulting in legal liability for the person who commits a tortious act. It can include the intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence, financial losses, injuries, invasion of privacy, and many other things.
- Participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹2000/-, Certificate of excellence + Free FREE PUBLICATION.
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, Certificate of excellence + FREE PUBLICATION.
- 3rd will be awarded Cash prize of ₹1000, certificate of excellence + FREE PUBLICATION.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit + FREE PUBLICATION.
Format of Quiz
- The quiz will be online; Question paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers.
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions
- Time will be of 40 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The result will declare on 02nd July 2020.
- Last Date of Registration: 27th June 2020
- Law of Tort Quiz: 28th June 2020 (07.00 PM)
- Declaration of Result: 02nd July 2020
Note: Participation certificate will be provided to all participants.
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fees of Rs. 250/-
Call/WhatsApp: +91 7303045415
E-mail: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.