About the Organization
Nav Jan Chetana Samiti is a Non-governmental Organization which was established in 2005. This NGO is dedicated to the welfare of living beings and to create awareness about various issues for welfare of society.
About the Competition
Nav Jan Chetana Samiti is organising their 1st National Essay Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, teachers, research scholars and professionals etc. from all across the country on various topics.
This is an online competition in both English and Hindi Languages.
Choose any one of the following:
- Constitution is protected till constitutional agencies are protected
- COVID-19: Social, Technological and Environmental impact over India
- Should there be law for Animal Rights parallel to Human Rights?
- While world is dealing with Racism, is it high time to discuss Castism in India?
- Inability of Women centric laws to deal with abuse against women
There is no eligibility criteria for the competition. The competition is open for all.
- Top 5 Participants – Exciting Cash Prizes
- Top 10 Participants – Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of participation would be awarded to all participants.
*All certificates would be posted in Hardcopy on given Postal Address.
- Step 1:- Clink on the registration link
- Step 2:- Fill the form
- Step 3:- Payment of registration fee
Registration Fee: – ₹100
Payment Mode: Use Number 8058200006 to complete your payment by using any of the following online payment mode:
- BHIM UPI
- Step 4:- Upload screenshot of Transaction ID in the form
- Step 5:- Finally submit your form
After submission of form we will send you confirmation of registration through Email.
|Last Date for Registration||25th June, 2020|
|Last Date for Submission||30th June, 2020|
|Announcement of Result||First week of July|
- Co-Author shall be allowed.
- Essay should be the original work of Author. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Essay can be either in ENGLISH or in HINDI Language.
- The word limit of Essay is 1500-3000 words.
- Footnotes and Citations are required.(in any format)
- File of Essay should be saved in the name of Author. Eg.: “Jai.docx”, “Jai.doc”, “Jai.pdf”
- Details of Author should be mentioned in body of Email.
- Essay Should be Submitted at [email protected]
|For English Authors|
|For Hindi Authors|
|Mobile No.||+91 9251688888|
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host