About the Writing Competition
Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University is organizing National Article Writing Competition on the Topic: Global Emergency: The Greatest Pandemic, wherein the submissions are invited from students/research scholars from all across the country.
Articles are invited on the following topics:
- Impact on the capital market of India.
- Impact of COVID 19 on global insolvency regimes.
- Repercussions of lockdown on migrants.
- Impact and role of mass media.
- Risk and resilience in family well-being during COVID 19.
- Pandemic and International humanitarian law.
- COVID 19 force majeure and it’s on the performance of contracts.
- Justification of imposing article 144 in various parts of the country.
- In the COVID 19 world, technology is key for finance.
- Legal implications of the Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course associated with any recognized educational institution (University/College).
Three best submissions will be given Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate) and also cash prize of:
- 1st Position: Rs. 1,100/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 800/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 500/-
The registration fee will be as per follows:
Participants from Law College Dehradun: Rs. 150/-
All other participants, for:
Single author: Rs. 200/-
Co-authored: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
Participants may submit their registration fee through any of the following means:
- Google Pay: 9149379083
- PhonePe: 8859999638
Note: Screenshot of successful payment (containing date, time and reference/transaction number of payment) has to be uploaded in the registration form.
- Word Limit: 1500-2000 words
- Language of Submission: English
- Co-authorship: An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
Mode of Submission
All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in Doc/Docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of the article shall be sent at [email protected]
The e-mail must include all the details along with the declaration in accordance with the instructions given in the brochure (link provided below).
Submission Deadline: 28th June 2020
Mode of Registration
All the participants are required to register themselves through this link.
Download the declaration form here.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.