About the Institution
NALSAR, Centre for Aerospace and Defence Laws (CADL) is organising its “Aerospace and Defence Laws Lecture Series”, a Webinar series, which will bring together academics, legal practitioners, and experts from the field, to critically explore the education in Aviation, Defence and Space Laws, and explore the current trends in these sectors.
About the Webinar
As part of “Atmanirbhar Bharat”, and to push for self-reliant India, Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced Significant structural reforms in major sectors including Defence thus allowing Private Participation in the Defence Industry.
The 2nd Webinar titled “Mapping India’s Defence and Security Challenges: A Way Forward” will take place from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM IST on July 7, 2020.
The Panelists in “Mapping India’s Defence and Security Challenges: A Way Forward” will critically examine and discuss the private participation in Defence Sector, Role of Private agencies in National Security and Cyber Security.
Questions Answered in Webinar
- Is Private participation in the Defence sector a boon or a bane?
- What is the role of Private Security agencies in maintaining and promoting Indian National Security?
- How is Cyber Security impacting the National Security?
About the Speakers
- Professor Arvind Kumar, Head, Department of Geopolitics and International Relations, MAHE
- Dr. K. Ramesh, Founder and Director of Center for Human Security Studies
- Mr Rajshekhar P, Founder Director, Information Sharing and Analysis Centre (ISAC)
- Professor Balakista Reddy, Registrar, Head, Centre for Aerospace and Defence Laws, NALSAR University of Law
Moderator: Group Captain Aanand Naidu Pola, Adjunct Professor, NALSAR University of Law
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host