ILS Law College, or in its full name Indian Law Society’s Law College, is a government law school in Pune, India. It was established in 1924 and offers courses that include three-year and five-year degrees. ILS is located on Law College Road, Pune. The college was aided by The Ford Foundation.
About the Webinar on Romesh Thappar
Centre for Public Law at ILS Law College is organising its next webinar on Romesh Thappar at 70- Romesh Thappar v. State of Madras.
Date: Saturday, 13th June 2020
Time: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
About the Speakers
- Hon’ble Justice Dama Seshadri Naidu: Judge, Bombay High Court
- Dr. Aparna Chandra: Assistant Professor, National Law University, Delhi
- Dr. Sanjay Jain: Associate Professor, Additional Charge Principal, ILS Law College
- Ms .Thulasi K Raj: Advocate, Kerala High Court, Equality Fellow, Centre for Law and Policy Research
- Ms. Rashmi Raghavan: Student Presenter, ILS Law College
Moderated by: Mr Sharath Chandran: Advocate, Madras High Court
For readings on the case, kindly click here.
Kindly note that only those who have their Email IDs registered in GSuite created by ilslaw.in can view the above GSuite live stream.
Others can only join the google meet, but they cannot view the GSuite live stream.
For others, we have organized a youtube live stream. If you are interested you can watch the live stream on youtube via this link.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.