CLATapult, founded in 2012 was the brainchild of three Undergraduate Program students of NUJS and has since come to be a pioneering name amongst law aspirants across the country.
With the aim to help these ‘aspirants’ take a solid step towards their dream law school, CLATapult has had several students joining the top national law schools in the country. Ever since its inception, CLATapult has experienced remarkable positive growth in its enrolment figures, complemented by a performance by its students.
Details of the Webinar
Date: 6th of June, 2020
Time: 6 PM
Topic: How to Ace the New CLAT Pattern: Cracking the Code for CLAT 2020
- What to expect from CLAT 2020: The Questions and FAQs
- How to strategize during the next two months: Strategize to optimise
- What are the sources to refer to: Read to Succeed?
- Do’s and Don’ts
About the Speakers
- Shreshth Singh Tomar: NUJS Batch of 2020- CLAT AIR 152, AILET AIR18 ([email protected])
- Aditya Kumar: NUJS Batch of 2020- CLAT AIR 175 ([email protected])
- Sreeja Sen Gupta: NUJS Batch of 2022- CLAT Rank 127 ([email protected])
- Anjanesh Vatsa – NUJS Batch of 2022- CLAT AIR 197 ([email protected])
- Shaurya Mittal- NUJS Batch of 2020- CLAT AIR 146. ([email protected])
- Additionally, there will have 2 people sitting throughout the question answers round.
How to Register?
The student can register by sending their names and email ID at 8697332184.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.