As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, the legal community has ramped up efforts to identify challenges and manage risks across a variety of industries. In recognition of the broad regulatory compliance implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Journal of Regulatory Compliance invites original submissions for publication in our Fall 2020 issue.
The official Journal of Regulatory Compliance at Loyola University Chicago School of Law is a biannual digital publication exploring themes and challenges facing regulatory compliance from a wide range of perspectives. The journal seeks to advance the academic dialogue on managing regulatory risk in a commercial enterprise, the experience of the regulated actor, and analysis of regulations in the context of organized efforts to comply with the law.
The Fall 2020 issue is seeking articles about developments in the regulatory landscape during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We seek articles of broad interest covering policy, regulation, and risk management. These topic areas may include but are not limited to:
- Government Stimulus Compliance : Topics may include a discussion of an organization’s obligation through acceptance of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act relief; the compliance risks under the CARES Act; and other compliance and implementation challenges for fund recipients.
- Workplace Compliance : Topics may include a discussion of the workplace safety measures and guidelines; OSHA obligations and standards; employment law aspects of remote working; and leaves of absence under the new federal emergency sick leave and family leave law.
- Healthcare Compliance : Topics may include a discussion of the temporary regulatory waivers and new emergency rules in respond to the pandemic; the implication on treatment, operation, and reimbursement models; the changing regulatory framework on telehealth; and challenges on healthcare providers.
- Environmental Compliance : Topics may include a discussion of the ongoing environmental compliance and reporting when lapses are caused by COVID-19; critical supply disruptions and other operational changes that contribute to environmental violations; and any enforcement relief options available.
- The submission deadline is Friday, August 14, 2020.
- Submit via email to [email protected] with subject line JRC Fall 2020 Submission.
- The article should run about 10,000 – 15,000 words.
- We welcome submissions from law students, legal scholars, and other professional disciplines. We also encourage submissions from authors whose voices are traditionally underrepresented in legal scholarship.
For query :
Please email any questions to [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.