Journal of Legal Studies and Research (JLSR) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 6 Issue 4, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
Submission are invited in form of:
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors. 5 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
|Single Author:||Rs. 1200/- (US $30 for International Author)|
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors:||Rs. 1600/- (US $60 for International Author)|
|Co-Authorship for 3 Authors:||Rs. 2100/- (US $90 for International Author)|
|Submission Deadline:||31st July, 2020|
|Intimation of Acceptance:||5th August, 2020|
|Date of Publication of Volume 6 Issue 3:||10th August, 2020|
.Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.