About DME And Research Cell
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida (DME) is a premier educational institution affiliated with GGSIPU, New Delhi. Ever since its inception, its aim has been the promotion of research as the backbone of education. The Research Cell at DME was established to encourage an environment conducive to research and work untiringly towards the development of research skills of faculty members and students.
About DME Journal of Management
DMEJM is an open access online peer-reviewed and inter-disciplinary academic annual journal. The objective of the journal is to promote individual and collaborative research on contemporary management practices and paradigms.
Scope of the Journal extends to relevant and innovative conceptual and empirical research articles advancing the knowledge of management.
The theme of the paper may revolve around diverse areas such as finance, accounting, marketing, operations management, human resource management, statistics, international business, information technology, environment, risk management, globalization, and other related areas. Articles reflecting diversity, the cross-functional nature of management, and emerging concerns are also considered for publication.
Case Studies (3000-4000 words)
Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Referencing: APA format (7th Edition)
- Justify the text
- References must be included along with the manuscript
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides
- Abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article/case study.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
- Along with the abstract,4-5 keywords must also be mentioned
- The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
- The UGC guidelines will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
Authors can submit the manuscripts online via email on this email ID: [email protected] Submission to be accompanied by a cover letter including:
- A concise and informative title.
- The names and affiliations of all authors.
- The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
- Any acknowledgements to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
- The cover letter must be in a .doc or .docx file.
The author/s must ensure that the work submitted by them in the research paper or article has neither been published previously nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Application for e-ISSN in process
- Registered with Crossref; allotment of DOI for each published research article
Last Date for Abstract Submission: 25th July 2021
Communication about Acceptance of Abstract: 15th August 2021
Last date for Submission of Final Paper: 20th September 2021