About the Opportunity
The Criminal Law Review Blog is open for submissions from students, researchers, practitioners, academicians and legal experts in the field of law.
About the Blog
The blog is a legal start-up that aims to keep the legal fraternity updated with the recent developments in law, especially criminal law.
Who may Submit
- Legal Experts
- Categories and word limit
- Article: 1500-2000 words
- Other: 1000-1500 words
- Co-Authorship: Upto 2 authors
- Reference Style: Hypercitations i.e hyperlinks directing the readers to the relevant source
- Reference (Offline): Reference to offline materials may be cited in the form of endnotes. (OSCOLA 4th Edition)
- Format: (.doc) or (.docx) format
For further details on submission guidelines, click on the link given at the end of this post.
How to Submit
The authors must submit their manuscripts to crlreview[at]gmail.com with the subject ‘[Title of the paper] | Blog Submission | [Author’s Name]
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91 7434045410
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.